Great Blessings in Ramadhaan
Here are a few ways to get great blessings in Ramadan and outside of Ramadan this year and all years to follow it inshallah. Please read through it carefully and try to apply as many of these good deeds as possible inshallah:
1. Sitting after the Fajr prayer remembering Allah until sunrise: "whoever prays al-ghadaa (fajr) in congregation, then sits remembering Allah until sunrise, then prays 2 rakats of salat has a complete reward of Hajj and Umrah (the prophet s..a.w repeated the word 'complete' 3 times for emphasis) [at-Tirmidhi, classed as Saheeh by al-Albani
2. Praying the 12 sunnah prayers each day: " Allah will build house in Jannah for whoever is diligent in observing 12 sunnah rakat (as follows) 4 rakat before and 2 after Dhur, 2 after the Maghrib, 2 after Ishaa, and 2 before Fajr." [hadeeth is sahih narrated by at-Tirmidhi No. 379 and by others.]
3. Attending lectures in the mosque. "Whoever goes to the mosque not desiring except to learn or teach what is good has the reward of a pilgrim who completed his Hajj" [at-Tabarani, classed sahih by al-Albani]
4. Visiting a sick Muslim. "There is no Muslim who visits a sick muslim early in the morning but 70 thousand angles send blessings upon him until evening comes, and if he visits him in the evening, 70 thousand angles send blessings upon him until morning comes, and he will have a garden in paradise." Classed as sahih by al-Albani in sahih al-Tirmidhi
5. Providing food for breaking the fast. "Whoever provides food for breaking of the fast for a fasting person receives the reward of the fasting person, without the reward of the fasting person being reduced in any way." -at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah]
6. Standing in prayer on Laylatul Qadr. "Laylatul Qadr is better than a thousand months." Quran 97:3], that is, superior to approx 83 years of worship!
7. Remember Allah when you go shopping : "Whoever enters a market and says:
'Laa ilaha illallah wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu yuhyi wa yumeetu wa huwa hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khair, wa huwa 'ala kulli shayin qadeer'
[there is nothing worthy of worship except Allah, alone without partner, to Him belongs dominion and praise, He causes life and death and He is the Living and does not die. In His Hand is all the good, and He is over all things competent]
Allah will write for him/her a million good deeds and erase a million bad deeds and raise him a million levels." [at-Tirmidhi, classed as hasan by al-Albani]
8. Asking Allah to forgive your brothers and sisters. "Whoever seeks forgiveness for believing men and believing woman, Allah will write for him a good deed for each believing man and believing woman." [at-Tabarani, classed as hasan by al-Albani]
9. It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (r.a) said "The Messenger of Allah (sallalahu 'alayhe wasallam) said: 'Whoever says subhanallah wa bi hamdih (praise and glory be to Allah) 100 times, morning and evening, his sins will be erased even if they are like the foam on the sea." Narrated by al-Bukhari, 6042; Muslim 2691
10. If a person says "Subhanallah" (glory be to Allah) 100 times, a thousand good deeds are recorded for him and a thousand bad deeds are wiped away. Narrated by Muslim 2073
The following ahadeeth are from Saheehul-Jaami' of Shaikh al-Albani (r.a) pg. 1103-1104
-Abu Umaamah (ra) reported that Messenger of Allah (sallalahu 'alayhe wasallam) said: "Whoever recites Ayatul-Kursi following every obligitiry prayer, nothing will prevent him from entering Jannah except dying."
- Ibn Masood (ra) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sallalahu 'alayhe wasallam) "Whever recites the last 2 verses of Surah Baqarah in a night, they will sufice him."
- Anas (ra) reported that the Messenger of Allaaah (sallalahu 'alayhe wasallam) said: "Whoever recited Surah Kafiroon it will be equal to a quarter of the Quran for him, and whoever recites Surah Ikhlas it will be equal to a third of the Quran for him."
- Tameem as-Daaree (ra) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sallalahu 'alayhe wasallam) said: "Whoever recites (in prayer) with a hundred verses a night , it will written for him as devout obedience to Allah for the night."
- Abu Sa'eed (ra) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sallalahu 'alayhe wasallam) Whoever recites Surah Kahf on the day of Jumu'ah, light will be made to shine for him between the 2 Jumu'ahs (that Jumu'ah and the one followingit)"
- Mu'aadh bin Anas (ra) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sallalahu 'alayhe wasallam) said: "Whoever recites Surah Ikhlas 10 times, Allah will build for him a house in Jannah."
Memorize these important dua's inshallah
1. The authentic dua to sat when breaking your fast: "Dhahabath- dhama-oo wabtallatil-urooq wa thabatil ajru inshallaah" (The thirst has gone the veins are quenched and the reward is confirmed if Allah wills)
2. The dua to say when seeking the night of Laylatul-Qadr: "Allahumma innaka 'afuwwun tuhibbil-afwa fa'fu 'annii" (Oh Allah You are the Forgiving and Pardoning Who loves to forgive and pardon so forgive and pardon me) [at-Tirmidhi and it is saheeh)
'Uthman ibn 'Affan (radiAllahu anhu) said, "Worrying about the dunya is a darkness in the heart, while worrying about the akhirah is a light in the heart."
Taken from: Maktabah al-Fawaa'id Yahoo Group
You are invited to join us in benefiting from the works of people of knowledge and the Inspiring Stories
To Subscribe to SALAM group (The Salaf as Saalih) email us at email@example.com
AbdurRahman Meda ( Salam Group and AbdurRahman.org admin)
Please report any
broken links to
Copyright © 1988-2009 irfi.org. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer