Who Are You Really?
2. Attributes & Competencies:
What are the attributes and competencies you value most in yourself that will
serve you well in the White House?
3. Weaknesses & Mistakes:
Recent American history has many examples of leaders whose weaknesses brought
them down. What are your tendencies that could cause your presidency to fail?
4. People I Have Learned From:
What historical figure has exercised leadership in a way that you aspire to?
What were their strengths? Tell us about a situation that tested their
5. Multicultural Experience/World View: What experiences have helped you deeply understand the mindset and values of other cultures?
Who Will Be at The Table With You?
7. Coalition Building: Can you
share some examples of when you were a catalyst who brought groups with
polarized opinions together so that all voices were at the table?
8. Increasing Participation: The
internet and technology have flattened the political playing field, allowing
for more participation and collective decision making. How will you create a
more participatory democracy and give people the opportunity to influence decision
9. Increasing Participation:
Young people have engaged in this election in greater numbers than ever before.
Please give us some examples of how you have listened and responded to the next
generation in your campaign. How will you keep the next generation engaged?
How Will You Decide?
11. Judgment: Tell us about a
time when your judgment was tested in crisis. What do you want us to appreciate
about your judgment?
12. Leading Change: Can you give
us an example of how you have overcome resistance to bring about a needed
13. Innovative Thinking: How will
you create an environment for innovation within your leadership team?
14. Building the Confidence of Others: What are the first few things youíll do to raise confidence at home and abroad?
15. Priorities Indicative of Values: The USA ranks 1st in incarceration and 18th in high school graduation. What leadership skills and values do you bring to the challenge of reversing these numbers? Can you point to three things in your past that will help us understand that you care about this challenge?
Please report any
broken links to
Copyright © 1988-2012 irfi.org. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer