37 Points To Implement in Your Life..
Innal-Hamdalillah was-Salaatu was-Salaamu 'Alaa Rasoolillah
As-Salaamu 'Alaikum wa-raHmatullahi wa-barakaatuh
I pray you are all in the best of health and Imaan. You cant get away from the subject title, its across the World like wildfire, put the TV on it its headline news, surf the net it’s the 1st thing you see and the next few weeks are going to be dominated by the world mourning this Singer, Michael Jackson.
So, the question to ask yourself now, Who is Next ? Me or You ? What is our direction in life and are we truly focused for the hereafter and the entrance of the grave? Look at this man , he had everything, from cars to mansions and fame. What’s left ? Nothing. He won’t be taking his bank balance, his cars or his mansion with him.
We really need to be focused on what we are doing in this world. It has now become so competitive that we have become more and more materialistic, family values and respect no longer exist and we can’t forgive each other. Why? Think about it.
Blood brothers ands sisters are no longer in talking terms because the Shaitaan has overcome our minds due to jealousy, greed and ignorance. Its not worth it…you are not going to take anything with you except your good deeds, your prayers, your fasting and your intentions. Purify your heart now.
Lead a simple life. Don’t plan far too much ahead. Don’t end up working all your life so hard that you forget to give to the poor and needy and you have become isolated from your family due to financial ambitions. Who knows if you will even make it to 50? Allah swt knows best.
Michael Jackson’s death should now bring us up to a Wake Up call. Go to Jum’ah Namaz and ask your creator for forgiveness and make intention for Hajj and to help the poor and needy. Do something much more positive in life that will save you from the torment of the grave. Read your daily Prayers, Read the beautiful words of the Qur’an and do something for your hereafter. Go to your brothers and sisters, make up now and do it for the sake of Allah swt and for your hereafter. Forgive and forget.
37 Points To Implement in Your Life..
1. Pray in the last third of the night.
2. Go to Fajr and Isha in congregation.
3. Say Adhkaar in the morning and evening.
4. Remember Death often.
5. Contemplate over the creation of Allah and how vast and beautiful his creation is.
6. Gain some knowledge of the Deen daily.
7. Remember the purpose of life
8. Fast Voluntarily
9. Pray as if it is your last prayer
10. Read Quran
11. Give sadaqah
12. Do dhikr
13. Listen to Quran recitation
14. Read Seerah/Listen to lectures about it (esp. by Shaykh Anwar al Awlaki)
15. Read about the Sahabah/Listen to lectures about them
16. Say often, "Laa ilaha illa Allah".
17. When you have gained knowledge, inform others of it
18. Try to go to regular circles to have discussions about Islam
19. Smile for the sake of Allah
20. Reading Surah Kahf with deep thought and understanding, until it awakens you to the dajaalic system that we live in.
21. Always think about Allah, thinking is a faridah in Islam
22. Learn about science in light of Quran and Islam.
23. Call friends and tell them you love them for the sake of Allah.
24. Protect ourselves from Shaitan
25. Make sincere Dua 4 the Ummah
26. Try to help others as much as you can
27. Make reading Qur'an regular
28. Read certain Surahs at specific times, i.e. Surah Mulk at night
29. Thank Allah(swt) within your heart everyday till the day you die , then thank him yourself for everything ! Allah hu Akbar
30. Make Dua' for your bother/sister
31. Love for your brother what you love for yourself
32. Discuss Islamic matters with believing brothers/sisters - share knowledge, educate each other
33. Choose obedience over disobedience
34. Uttering "Inna Lillahi wa inna Ileyhi raji'oon –
To Allah we belong and to Allah we return" whenever you are afflicted with anything whether it be small or big.
Allah(SWT) says: "Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives and the fruits (of your toil) but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who, when misfortune strikes them, say: 'Indeed we belong to Allah and to Him is our return. Those are the ones upon whom are blessings and mercy from their Lord and it is those who are rightly guided." [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 155]
The Prophet (peace be upon him)said:” No fatigue, illness, anxiety, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts any Muslim, even to the extent of a thorn pricking him, without Allah wiping out his sins by it." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]
35. Look at how complex our bodies are (circulatory system, nervous system, etc), and realize that only Allah (SWT) could have made something like that.
36. Love for your brother what you love for yourself
37. Smile, make people happy.
Finally, please see attachment , Who is Next, Your or Me… will make you think of Death and take advice from our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAWS PBUH to be in this life as if you are a Traveller.
JazakAllahkheir.. And Allah knows best.
Please report any
broken links to
Copyright © 1988-2012 irfi.org. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer